Football

 Football is my hobby!!!!✌

"Happy is the man who can make a living by his hobby"

                                                                            -George Bernard Shaw



I am very interested in playing football since from my primary school but that time football was very limited in school so we used to play hand made ball. To prove my interest in playing football, let me share the incident. It was when I am in grade six, our principal sir announced in assembly that students are not allowed to play any game because it was exam time. But I didn't listen to him and went to play hand made ball with my friends. And before I forget, that time I was serving as school games captain😁. We were enjoying our game but unfortunately our principal saw us and came with pink belt on his hand. He scold all of us and gave nice slap on my face which I can't forget throughout my life. I thought I lost my jaw but finally I came to realize myself that it was fine😂. Moreover, I played football many times as school team when I was studying in middle and high school😍😍😍.



My idol

Lionel Messi💖, in full Lionel Andrés Messi, also called Leo Messi, (born June 24, 1987, Rosario, Argentina), Argentine-born football (soccer) player who was named Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) world player of the year six times (2009–12, 2015, and 2019)💪.

Messi started playing football as a boy and in 1995 joined the youth team of Newell’s Old Boys (a Rosario-based top-division football club). Messi’s phenomenal skills garnered the attention of prestigious clubs on both sides of the Atlantic. At age 13 Messi and his family relocated to Barcelona, and he began playing for FC Barcelona's under-14 team. He scored 21 goals in 14 games for the junior team, and he quickly graduated through the higher-level teams until at age 16 he was given his informal debut with FC Barcelona in a friendly match👏.

I became big fan of Lionel Messi after I watch world cup match of 2014. Even though his team lost the match but he stayed in my heart always💓. I lost my bet with my dad that time😢. I like the way he play the ball and after all I am big fan because of the way he used to shot the free kicks. Moreover, I like his sportsmanship and the way he control his ego in match💖.

                                

 

Thanks for Reading!!!!😍






Comments