Extempore Speech

 "Life is a journey where you must enjoy every moment."

- Pema


1. My experience

I was shocked to know that it was my turn to deliver the extempore speech because I was just there in ACS class after I am done with my presentation for PRJ. I have never expected that I have to deliver the speech that day. But some how I made myself confident and pick the topic. The topic I got was "Life is a journey where you must enjoy every moment." written by my friend Pema. I was bit nervous because my mind was not prepared. Still then I start to deliver my speech but I was not sure what I am really talking and finally I conclude my speech there.

As per my experience, some of the necessary things that we need to deliver good extempore speech are:

I. Confident

II. Making good mindset before speech

III. General Knowledge

IV. Time management


2. About the topic

Life is not a joke but it is very precious gift of God to every individual. Even though God is chief of life, we everyone are given choice how to live it. It is in your hand whether to live happy life by enjoying every moment or to live unhappy life. For instance, life is defined by just three letter that is "BCD". From this three letter B and D is out of our control or it is in God's hand which is "Birth" and "Dead". But we have full control over letter C that will decide your life which is "Choice". Your happiness depends upon the choice you make in your life. Life is just a 1 percent journey which will decide your life after dead which is 99 percent. If you can't make good choice and live happy life in this 1 percent journey, then you will miss the happiness(Heaven) of that huge 99 percent. Life will lead you to every situations but you need to face all those situations and enjoy it. As said by Ryan Leonard "Life is a journey that has a lot of different paths, but any path you choose use it as your destiny.", never give up in between if you face any struggles but rather use it as your destiny.


“I closed my eyes for a moment and focused on the sun’s warmth. It was a good day. There were many things to think about, but in this moment, I wanted to embrace my surroundings and enjoy them. Sometimes the little things were the best parts of life, and they were always there in front of us, waiting to be noticed.”
― J. Aleong

Thank You😍



Comments