You want to know me?


 Let's Go!!


Life Goes On....

Whether you choose to move on and Take a chance in the Unknown.

Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could've been.


1. Introduction

  

    I am Bijay Kumar Rai from Chhukha, 

    Bhutan. Born on 7th March, 2001.



   2. School Journey

                                          a. Primary School                                        
                                                                                                  

    Chongaykha Primary school(Chhukha)

    Year: 2008-2014

    - Even though I don't have much memories of primary school I still remember the slap I got from my principal because of not studying during exam time😅.He nearly broke my jaw😓. I know I was naughty that time😖.


b. Middle School


Chapcha Middle Secondary School(Chhukha)
 
Year:2015-2018

- Chapcha school is located at the top of the mountain, so it was very hard time for me to get adapt at first😨. But finally I found it was one of the best place to study because from there my studies improved drastically😍.One of my memory and at the same time regret of middle school was that I had a gang fight in my 8th grade😭.

 

c. High School

   
Chukha Central School(Chhukha)
            
Year:2019-2020
       
 - My days at high school was good with new friends but little tough as I took science.    
      
Memories

                                                                                  Class Football Team                                                                                

                                                                         Boys Late Night Study Room(12 science)

           High School mates    
  


d. College

Gyalpozhing College of Information Technology
    
Year: 2022 - .......
    
    - I have never thought that I will join IT college. This was my turning point in life. It's hard to get adept but I am trying my best😇. When I was in high school, my teachers used to say that "Never miss your college life" but when I join college, I realized that it is totally opposite to what they have said. Still I am trying...😓.
    


    3. Family
                     "Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing."
                                                                                     - Irina Shayn
                                                                  
         My Dad and Mom
   - My great supporter in every situations. I miss them a lot😘.


  My one and only brother👦.


4.Hobbies
a. To play Football

b. Sing and Dance

c. To Play PUBG


5. Religion
- My religion is Christianity.
Christmas time with family and relatives.

6. Friends




"Friendship isn't a big thing, it's a million little things."
-Paulo Coelho

Thank You for Going through my life Events!!!
💝💝💝











Comments